If you are interested in registering for a non-credit class, or just looking for some information, you have come to the right place. It is very easy to find your class!
1. Use your computer mouse and click on the little down arrow next to the word category on the right hand side of this page. A list of couse categories will pop up.
2. Click on the category that most closely matches your interests. A new list of current class offerings will pop up on your screen.
3. Next to each class offering will be the dates, times, fees, and availablity.
4. Click on the specific class you are interested in. A new page will pop up with specific information about that class.
5. At the bottom of the page will be a link to a secure website to pay for you class by credit card, and print a receipt.
6. If you prefer, you can come by our office to pick up a registration form, and make your payment by check or cash at the Walters State Business Office during their normal business hours.
If you have questions or your company or organization needs customized training, assessments, or educational services, please call us at (423) 798-7953.
Community Education provides non-credit continuing education courses in many different areas. Call us if you can't find what you are looking for. (423) 585-2675.